- Posted by admin
- On March 1, 2017
- air conditioner, Chatham, Daikin, Furnace Maintenance, HVAC, Windsor
It’s that time of year again, when the temperatures are fluctuating up and down and we’re anxiously waiting for spring. It’s also the perfect time to upgrade your home comfort system with a heating and cooling replacement while saving BIG with our Daikin Spring Promotion!
We’re excited to bring you these great savings just in time for spring, so you can enjoy the full benefits of a comfortable home this season and for many more to come.
Our Daikin Spring Promotion runs between
March 1, 2017, and May 31, 2017, with the opportunity to
SAVE UP TO $3,000!
- Receive $1,350 in INSTANT SAVINGS on qualifying Daikin heating and cooling replacement.
- Receive UP TO $650 in IESO (Independent Energy Service Operator) Savings:
- $250 savings incentive when you buy and install a NEW high-efficiency furnace that uses an Electronically Commuted Motor (ECM).
- $400 savings incentive when you buy and install a NEW ENERGY STAR certified Central Air Conditioning (CAC) system that satisfies at least 15 SEER and 12.5 EER rating.
- = $650
- Receive UP TO $1,000 in Union Gas Instant Savings for Furnace and Boiler Replacement:
- Replace your natural gas, propane or oil furnace1 with a condensing furnace that has a 95% (or higher) AFUE rating.
- Replace your natural gas, propane or oil boiler2 with a condensing boiler that has a 90% (or higher) AFUE rating.
Daikin is a world leader in home comfort system solutions and is known for their unbeatable 12-Year Limited Parts Warranty, giving you peace of mind along with total home comfort.
Combine Daikin products with Fahrhall Home Comfort Specialists’ extensive knowledge and thorough professionalism, and your heating and cooling replacement experience can’t be beat.
Contact us today to learn more about Fahrhall’s Daikin Spring Promotion, and don’t forget to act fast — you only have until May 31st to save big!
1Current furnace must have 94% AFUE (or less).
2Current boiler must have 89% AFUE (or less).