- Posted by admin
- On April 18, 2018
- Inspection, Plumbing, Spring, Tips
There’s been a lot of rain falling in the Windsor area and we’re forecasted for more in the coming week. If your home has any plumbing issues, the increased rainfall could cause a number of problems—from a malfunctioning sump pump to a drain clog from root growth. Make sure your home’s plumbing can withstand the spring showers with a whole-home plumbing inspection from Fahrhall Home Comfort Specialists.
We know that homeowners are busy during the spring season and that’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive whole-home plumbing inspection that only takes one hour and costs $59+tax. During the appointment, you can expect our technician to review the home’s plumbing and ensure everything is in good working order.
- Kitchen Inspection — check faucet, shut-off, drain, aerator, garburator and dishwasher condition.
- Laundry Room — check the tub, utility faucet, drain, waste assembly, washing machine, supply hose, standpipe and lint trap.
- Washroom (Main Floor, Upper Floor, Basement) — check the toilet, shut-offs, sink, shower drain, shower valve, aerator, lav faucet, pop-up assembly and water temperature in the shower.
- A complete visual inspection of the hot water tank including the shut-off.
- Visual inspection of the main shut-off.
You can also schedule an enhanced whole-home plumbing inspection that includes a sewer and storm-sewer camera inspection. With the use of cameras, a technician can assess the state of your underground plumbing without the need of expensive excavation.
Make sure that you protect your HVAC equipment during flooding season. Read our tips here.
Contact us today with any questions or to arrange your whole-home plumbing inspection!
Since 1967, Fahrhall Home Comfort Specialists has been providing reliable heating, cooling, plumbing and air quality service and installation to customers in Windsor-Essex and Chatham-Kent regions.