Best Smart Thermostats
- Daikin, Fahrhall, Home Comfort, HVAC Tips, Lennox, smart thermostat, Windsor
An often overlooked piece of equipment is the thermostat, but it can have a significant effect on your home comfort. There are many options for smart thermostats and it can be hard to figure out which one is best for your needs.
Here is a roundup of two of the best smart thermostats available to homeowners in the Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent areas.
Lennox iComfort S30
- Actively monitors the system operations and automatically alerts you of any issues.
- Smart Away Mode increases system efficiency by automatically adjusting the temperature using the GPS in your smartphone.
- Feels Like feature takes into account humidity to ensure that the set temperature matches what it feels like.
- Program the thermostat once with the Schedule IQ feature and the iComfort S30 can automatically adapt the heating and cooling settings, even when there is a change in routine.
- Offers full two-way communication with compatible Daikin HVAC systems.
- Can easily set a schedule so that the thermostat can automatically adjust the temperatures throughout the day, every day of the week.
- Automatically changes from heating to cooling (and vice versa) to keep the indoor temperature within your set comfort zone.
- Measures and displays indoor and outdoor air quality indexes.
Both the Lennox and Daikin smart thermostats are innovative and can significantly increase home comfort.
If you have any questions about smart thermostats or home comfort in general,
don’t hesitate to contact us!
Fahrhall Home Comfort Specialists have been in the HVAC business for over 50 years. Our certified technicians are experts when it comes to furnace and air conditioner maintenance and installation, and we take pride in providing outstanding service to the customers and community in the Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent areas.