New Daikin One+ Thermostat Now Available
- Daikin, Fahrhall, HVAC Tips, smart thermostat, Windsor
There’s a new smart thermostat available in the Windsor-Essex and Chatham-Kent regions— the Daikin One+. This unique product has an intuitive interface and is the first product that offers true two-way communication with Daikin HVAC systems.
Set your ideal comfort zone, and the Daikin One+ will automatically switch from heating to cooling (or vice-versa) to keep your home at its optimal temperature.
|Ease of Use
Quickly access different functions by choosing one of the five icons at the bottom:
There are also a number of other features that set that Daikin One+ apart:
- You can enable geo-fencing to have the system automatically turn on and off when you arrive and leave.
- Can integrate with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice-activated control
- LED lights under the thermostat indicate when the HVAC system is running. Blue for air conditioning and orange for the furnace.
- Ability to monitor indoor air quality and make adjustments.
If already have a Daikin heating and cooling system or are looking to upgrade—consider installing the new Daikin thermostat. You’ll be able to increase your home comfort while saving money on monthly energy bills.
Contact us to learn more about installing this new smart thermostat
or if you have any questions about your indoor home comfort—we’re always happy to help!
Fahrhall Home Comfort Specialists have been in the HVAC business for over 50 years. Our certified technicians are experts when it comes to air conditioner maintenance and installation and we take pride in providing outstanding service to the customers and community in the Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent areas.