Savings Start Here with Fahrhall’s Daikin Summer Promotion!
- Daikin, Ontario, Promotion, Summer
If your air conditioner has been on the fritz over the last few summers, it’s time to upgrade your system and keep cool all season! For a limited time, you can save UP TO $3,350 with Fahrhall Home Comfort Specialists’ Daikin Summer Promotion!
What’s included in the Daikin Summer Promotion?
- Up to $1,500 in instant savings on qualifying Daikin equipment
- Up to $850 in savings from your Independent Energy Service Operator (IESO):
- $250 incentive – with the purchase and installation of a new high-efficiency furnace that uses an Electronically Commutated Motor (ECM)
- $600 incentive – with the purchase and installation of a new certified ENERGY STAR Central Air Conditioning (CAC) system with an 18 SEER* rating and 13 EER* rating.
- Finally, get up to $1,000 in Union Gas Instant Savings for Furnace replacement when you replace your natural gas, propane or oil furnace with a 95% AFUE* (or higher) condensing furnace.
Why choose Daikin equipment?
Daikin offers industry-leading warranties that give you peace of mind. Get up to a 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty and up to a 6-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty with Daikin products and rest easy knowing your home comfort system is covered when it comes to costly, unforeseen repairs.
Plus, Daikin is renowned around the world for the superior products, craftsmanship and innovation. The Daikin brand gives homeowners comfort and high efficiency all year long!
Take advantage of our Daikin Summer Promotion — get a FREE QUOTE online today!
Fahrhall Home Comfort Specialists have proudly served the HVAC and plumbing needs of customers in Windsor-Essex and Chatham-Kent since 1967.
*SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) – Measures air conditioning and heat pump cooling efficiency for central air conditioners. A higher SEER rating means greater energy efficiency.
*EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) – Measures air conditioning cooling efficiency for room air conditioners. A higher EER rating means greater energy efficiency.
*AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) – Ratio that measures heating efficiency in furnaces. A higher AFUE rating means greater efficiency.
1Current furnace must be 94% AFUE (or less)